Area Replacement of ScrapBook display by not admin user shows permission error.0 0 Browser Info Environment
// How to reproduce //
1. Install concrete5 8.5.4.
2. Select "Empty site"
3. Continue install just guided.
4.Create another user belong to administer group ( As I name this user "admin_sub").
5. Turn advanced permissions on.
6.Relogin as "admin_sub".
7. Put content block any area.
(I call put area as Area-A and content block as Block-A )
8. Copy Block-A.
(I call copied content block as Block-B)
9. Put Block-B to Area-A.
10. Replace Block-B to another area ( call this Area-B) from Area-A.
When I replace Block-B, Block-B icon show as "Scrapbook Display". Not content block's icon.
11. When I just put Block-B to Area-B, popup says "You may not add Scrapbook Display to area AREA-B's_NAME".
Finally, user admin_sub can not operate replacing of scrapbook ( copied and put block).
// Other Info //
・Any block may occur this issue regardless of custom block or official installed block. I checked content block and image block shows this issue.
・If advanced permissions is off, above issue dose NOT occur !! User admin_sub (non admin) can replace scrapbook without problem.
・Admin can replace scrapbook without problem.
・Replacement within same area dose NOT show above issue.