126.96.36.199 Version History
- Page Type names are sanitized better when created in the dashboard.
- Multilingual controls in dashboard now display languages in their native language (for easier understanding. thanks patrickheck)
- Better display when removing groups or users and having them show up in advanced permissions list.
- Fixing bug where composer pages weren't being added to the bottom of the list. Fixing bug where moved pages weren't getting a rescanned display order
- Fixing missing dashboard icons for Stacks and Block Types
- Fixed inability to use Layout Presets
- Fixed bug where blocks couldn’t be copied out to child pages from page type defaults on upgraded sites.
- Fixed form block bug where you’d be unable to enter an email address in the form block for notification.
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-0/getthemepath-prints-absolute-paths/
- Blocks and packages can now insert header items into the 404 page correctly.
- fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-0/page-type-icons-incorrect-when-included-in-composer/
- Fixed “Out of range value for column 'uLastIP” error that would occur with certain IP addresses.
- Bulk SEO Tool now shows DIR_REL constant within the URL slug properly.
- Group sets now appear on the dashboard home page.
- Theme assets no longer have two slashes in the URLs.
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-0/fatal-error-call-to-a-member-function-isglobalarea-on-a-non-obje/ by hiding permissions options on the frontend (use the stacks interface instead.)
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-0/global-area-update-issue-when-using-preview-my-edits/
- Date Navigation block now honors the Pretty URLs settings.
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-0/advanced-permissions-dont-work-after-translation/
- Fixed: page_types/ directory was incorrectly excluded from overrides detection.
- fixing 'Call to a member function getProxyBlock() on a non-object in /core/libraries/block_view.php on line 39' when calling an action URL on a non-object block
- Validation helpers didn’t extend the core helpers properly. This has been fixed.
- Clear override cache on adding a single page.
- Refreshing overrides cache when installing a block type (fixes Designer Content add-on not working with the overrides cache turned on).