18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Fixed bugs where certain block dialogs and add stack dialog were blank in IE8.
- Fixed IE bugs where the sub-toolbar status bar wouldn’t display
- fixed inability to use page picker when register globals was on.
- Fixed bug where deleting alias would delete source page (again).
- fixing bug where blocks would disappear when adding a layout if the cache was on.
- fix bug in simple permissions display when working with deleted groups.
- Fixed blank file manager window in IE8.
- Attempting to solve intermittent error in PagePermissionAssignments messages that happen on certain upgrades.
- Fixed error when using group combinations on basic workflow.
- Better permissions upgrading when using simple permissions.
- Guestbook comments will now no longer be removed on update of guestbook block.
- Attempting to solve “Illegal Mix
of Collations” MySQL error that can affect some setups when previewing pages.
- Fixed: http
- File manager saved search cosmetic improvements.
- Removed old code from user avatar uploader that could cause problems if used maliciously.
- Fixed bug where Schedule Guest Access would remove all but guest users from view permission.
- Pretty URLs are now honored in the Next/Previous block.
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/22.214.171.124/wrong-notice-in-file-permissions-dialogue/
- Fixed error where setting custom groups on Access User Search or Assign User Groups permission results in showing one group repeated over and over.
- Added legacy getPermissionsObject back to Block Controller to fix Reviews add-on, others.
- Fixed typo in the form block (Thanks Remo).
- Fixing the error in loading the editor when using custom code and the Concrete TinyMCE theme.