126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- Sends an email upon user activation (for sites that keep users inactive until they’re approved.)
- Fixed error installing block add-on if other add-ons had already been installed.
- Fixed inability to set advanced permissions on blocks in areas with spaces or certain other special characters in them (a previous 188.8.131.52 bug fixed this problem at the area level, but not at the block level.)
- Fixed broken bulk page delete interface.
- Fixed inability to upgrade from 184.108.40.206 to 5.6.1
- Fixed incorrect usage of getPermissionCollectionID for cache identifier (it was supposed to be used for caching in certain situations but was not. Should lessen the amount of queries on some pages.)
- Fixed this http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/5.6.1-fatal-error-call-to-a-member-function-getcollectionid/
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/modal-exit-sets-overflowauto-on-body-tag-which-should-actually-b/#discussionpost
- Fixed bug where blocks in global headers wouldn’t display their custom design values in the design dialog (although they would work in the page.)
- Fixed: HTML showing as text in file attributes, better display value in file attributes in general.
- Fixed file version not updating due to cache.
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/local-page-cache-doesnt-clear-on-new-version/
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/cannot-call-method-hide-of-undefined/
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/layout-loading-preset-buttons/
- Fixed UserAttributeKey::getByHandle() returning -1 in some cases.
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/intelligent-search-wont-work-when-quick-link-has-been-deleted/
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/another-block-design-issue/
- Fixed: Survey Block error if no option is selected
- Fixed: Upgrade from 220.127.116.11 - Error: Block Type cannot be installed because no db.xml file can be found
- Fixed: Words in URLs are removed even if "Excluded URL Word List" is empty
- Fixed error in setup on child pages if pages had had their page types changed in the past.
- Fixed: Deleting a basic workflow kills editing in some cases
- Fixed: Fatal Error when paste a Page List block with rss enabled
- Fixed: PageCache Library fails to Output Cache Headers once cached
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/composer-changes-not-published/ (Thanks Remo)
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-6-1/clash-with-cache-class
- Fixed inability to override text helper in the core.