220.127.116.11 Release Notes
August 31st - 2011
- Updated the YouTube block that fixes IE bugs, works with youtu.be URLs, allows the size of the video to be changed, and supports mobile devices.
Bug Fixes & Security Improvements
- Fixing bug where custom template changes would be immediately visible on a live site.
- Fixed bug where editing a custom style would display the wrong style name in the confirmation area.
- Updated security "regenerateSession" function to work better in IE than php's built-in session_regenerate_id() function.
- User Attribute cache was persisting even when it was supposed to be cleared, leading to unsortable user attributes, data retention, etc...
- Fixed bug in the mail helper where interaction with new helper code could lead to many duplicate emails being sent if they all are sent in one request.
- Reverted a fix for zip_open failing on larger archives on 64-bit linux. Rewrote solution to hopefully fix both problems. Should fix problems with zip not unpacking marketplace archives.
- Fixed bug where renaming a block in a scrapbook with a space in it fails to work
- Fixed bug with layouts where spacing wasn't being honored.
- Fixed bug where Zend Framework would complain if it already appeared with the include_path before concrete5 loaded.
- File downloads should no longer hang the active session
- Fixed nav bar in the settings section (thanks 12345j)
- Fixed some bugs in the sample content (thanks 12345j)
- Fixed bug when getting page by path with a trailing slash (shouldn't happen through front-end request, only through API)
- Fixed places where strings weren't being translated.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-4-2/filemanager-sets-can-type-when-add-to-set-isnand039t-selected/
- Fixed bug where add-ons wouldn't download under certain circumstances.
- Composer sometimes wouldn't publish the latest version when clicking "Publish," due to a conflict with autosaving. This is fixed.
- Sometimes previewing a page in composer wouldn't have the most up to date copy of the page.
- Fixed bug in advanced permissions where blocks couldn't be reverted to area permissions because the button didn't exist.
- Stripping tags from JSON response because of some plugins/malware that injects HTML into a response, screwing up editing
- Modified Zend Framework's Loader.php to fix bug where Zend Framework improperly whines about open_basedir when loading Zend_Translate in some cases
- Added a clear option to the page selector form helper.
- Added shortenURL() function to the URLS helper that shortens URLs with the TinyURL API (thanks 12345j)
- Added DATE_APP_DATE_PICKER constant that controls the jQuery UI datepicker dateFormat property. Documentation here: http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Datepicker/formatDate