Quickly add simple and awesome galleries following the steps below:
1. Arrange your filesets and photos as you normally would
2. Add the block and pick up to 20 different filesets simultaneously. Choose filtering options, number of columns (up to 6 columns or determine columns by thumbnail size and available container width)
3. Input thumbails size, image cropping and sorting options
4. Save/Update the block
4. Filter your images according to the filesets selected or image tags
6. Preview with Lightbox 2 plugin!
Extra: Modifying default CSS
The filter buttons are bootstrap 3 ready, but if you are using a non-bootstrap theme please follow these steps to customize them:
1. Open \packages\seisgl_isotope_gallery\blocks\seisgl_isotope_gallery\view.css
2. Go to line 31 and edit the following selectors
3. Save changes and replace uploaded files. You may need to clear cache to see changes.