Creating a new website? Need to setup redirects so your search engine links don't go to dead links? Tired of writing .htaccess files by hand or using Cpanel's inadequate redirect building tool? Our SEO Redirects plugin is going to make your job much better and faster!
Important: You MUST enable Pretty URLS for this plugin to function fully unless you are transferring from an old website where all URLs started with index.php.
Add-on found at: Dashboard > System & Settings > SEO & Statistics > SEO Redirects
Also found at: Dashboard > SEO Tools
- Creating redirects to handle the transfer of links/content from an old site to a new site.
- Maintaining the health of your site's links
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Quick ajax 301 redirect builder.
- Redirect builder with options for 301, 302, 307, 410, 451, Wild Cards, and Regex.
- Use Concrete5's page or file selector to build redirects.
- Data collection / monitoring of:
- 404s (pages not found)
- Pages moved and deleted
- Files deleted
- Set a redirect rule to be active or inactive.
- Ordering of rules for priority with drag and drop interface.
- Built in counter to track how many times a redirect rule has triggered.
- Simple SEO Tools Page for easy access to all of your Concrete5 SEO Tools.
- Bulk Actions for Activate, Deactivate, Delete
- Import, Backup, and Restore Redirects with CSV
- On/Off Setting Options for:
- Processing of Redirect Rules (Default: On)
- Only apply redirect rules to requests resulting in '404 - Page Not Found' (Default: Off)
- Redirect the Super Admin (Default: On)
- URLs Not Found Limit (Default: 1000)
- Subfolder Installation Directory (Default: '')