Enhancing your front-end Express forms with Ajax is great. But if you have more than one form and need custom behavior for each, this is what you need.
Ajax for Express forms - the Pro Edition in a nutshell
Where the light edition turns all your Express forms into Ajax forms with the same settings, the Pro Edition lets you set different settings & behavior for each individual form.
- Maybe short forms don't need a confirmation screen but long ones do?
- Maybe some forms need different texts for buttons and other elements?
- How about turning Ajax off altogether for some forms and not others?
And that's not all
- Custom settings can be applied to any number of forms, there are no limits.
- Custom settings (same or different ones) can be applied to several forms on the same page, there will be no conflict.
- Once settings are applied to forms, if you modify them in the dashboard the modifications instantly apply to all forms using them, no need to do anything else.
- If you ever uninstall this package while some of your Express forms are using custom settings, nothing will break. The forms will simply revert to sitewide settings.
Please note: this is an add-on to the package Ajax for Express Forms - Light Edition, it won't install without it.