With this add-on you will create:
- Single image (or text) with a link to 5 different modal types.
- Multi gallery with all modal types mixed (inserting individual blocks sequentially*)
- Image gallery (inserting file sets)
*Your theme area can’t have a set area grid.
- Video (Youtube or Vimeo)
- Iframe (external URL)
- Inline content (wysiwyg field)
- Fileset (for image gallery)
- Text color (image title)
- Thumbnail background color
- Thumbnail size (always proportional to a square, you define the width and height is cropped proportionally. Default size: 250px.)
- Thumbnail radius (curves on the corners)
- Thumbnail margin (space between thumbs)
- Responsive Design
- Left-right navigation (on modal active) for all blocks inserted on page.
- Icons on thumbs to identify modal type
- Elegant mouse-over effect
- Filter menu
- If you are developer, take a look at the source code. I try to help with few comments.
- Align thumbnails (center, left or right) using Edit Area Design where you can insert blocks.
- Use the same value to thumb width and radius to get a circular thumbnail.