Apex Editor README
This README documents the steps necessary to get the Apex Editor running.
What is this Add-On for?
- Apex is Text Editor designed to help Concrete Developers design more efficiently by providing a simple way to edit any Theme from the Marketplace. Note: this currently only works for Application/themes/ and themes installed from the marketplace.
- First, Install the Apex Editor from the Concrete5 Marketplace.
- Optional: Turn OFF the Theme CSS & CSS/JS Cache. (Dashboard > System and Settings > Optimization > Cache and Speed Settings.)
- Second, simply visit the Apex Editor in Dashboard at yoursite.com/dashboard/apex_editor.
- Third, Choose Packages - Themes or Application - Themes (only themes... for now ;))
- Finally, Choose the file you wish to edit and begin!
Note: This Add-on assumes you've followed Step 4 of the Basic Setup and Installation process.