This add-on automatically logs in a user based on its IP address.
Be aware that on a public network, malicious visitors could spoof an IP address and gain fraudulent login. If you do not know what IP spoofing is, do not use this addon!
Schools, airports, public libraries, etc. often use a shared IP address. Do not add a shared IP address unless you want all the computers in such a network to be automatically logged in!
- Add one or more IP's addresses
- Select a corresponding user per IP address
- Enable or disable an IP address
- Enter a description for each IP address
- IP entries are saved in a config file
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6
- Supports CIDR ranges
Questions or suggestions? Please submit a support ticket.
Tested in PHP 5.3 - PHP 7.0.