Say you add a new blog post and you have Full Page Cache Enabled. Then it may take some time before your new blog post becomes visible on the index page. Solution? Automatically clear the cache of those pages!
- Select one or more pages the add-on should listen to. E.g. all pages of page type "Blog Post".
- Select one or more pages where the cache needs to be flushed in case the page(s) above change.
- The cache of those pages will automatically be flushed in case
- A page is deleted.
- A page is dragged to the trash.
- A new page version is approved.
- A page is moved to another parent page.
- A page is moved in the sitemap.
- It works really well in combination with Cache Warmer.
- This is an improved version of the 5.6 "Auto Cache Update" plugin.
- Version 8.3.1+ is required.
- I use this add-on for my blog.
See all add-ons from A3020