Initial PRB version.
- Instead of calling php's unlink() directly, illuminate's Filesystem delete() is used.
- 'files' in the filename is no longer subject to t(), to avoid the risk of invalid characters in the filename.
- The getcwd() return value is checked. Since it is only used to construct the .zip filename, getcwd() failure can be worked around by using a generic filename.
- The .zip is now stored in application/files/backup.
- Initial public release, functionally identical to 0.9.1.
- 'Backup Database' job added.
- Minor wording changes to align the two jobs.
- Install 'Backup Database' job when upgrading.
- Improved security (changed directory name)
- Improved database consistency
- Improved diagnostic reporting
- Fixes job hangs on fresh installations.