- Fix Logger dependency issue in 8.4.5+.
- Listen to the on_cache_warmer_needs_rewarm event. If that event
is fired Cache Warmer will regenerate the cache. This is particularly handy for
custom code that for example flushes the cache of certain pages.
- Fix issue that on_cache_flush was not hooked into.
- Keep track of when the cache is flushed. If the cache is flushed, a config flag is set.
Next time the job runs, it will check if rewarming is needed. With this approach it's possible
to set up Cache Warmer as a cron job that runs every minute, making sure your pages are always fast!
- Modernize codebase / refactoring.
- Change minimum required version to 8.3.1.
- Add CLI mode support with progress bar.
- Prevent processing urls / pages without a scheme.
- Change error message when page is empty.
- Add install notes and post install screen.
- Update marketplace icon.
- Add 'Job queue batch' option, to make the jQueueBatchSize configurable.
- Add help dialog on settings page.
- Remove unused code. Clean up.
- v8 compatibility with PageCacheRecord class.
- Code clean up.
- Allow installation on PHP 7.
- Added link on Settings page to Automated Jobs.
- PSR fixes.
- Approved by PRB.