A calendar that deeply integrates with concrete5. New pages are automatically made for each event, calendars can be cross referenced and aggregated, several front end interfaces including Month View, Agenda, 5 Week and List. Features
- Add multiple calendars to your site, and events beneath them.
- Any calendar can display events from all calendars on the site.
- Easily add events in the context of a calendar.
- Calendar display features four modes: standard month view, agenda view (which lists upcoming events and their summaries in a progressively loaded list), next five weeks, and full list.
- Every event is an individual page, which means concrete5 blocks can be attached to it, it can be moved through the dashboard, etc... Aliased events will work under multiple calendars.
- Events can be marked as featured, and a calendar can be set to show only featured events.