This calendar has been folded into the core.
You shouldn't need it on the latest version of concrete5 any more. If you have it running on an older site, there's an upgrade routine you'll need to go through when you update to the latest version of the core.
A calendar that deeply integrates with concrete5.
- Add multiple calendars to your website, and add events to them.
- Calendars are separate from pages (but can optionally link to a page.)
- Supports recurring events
- Calendar Block display features three modes: standard month view, week view, and day view.
- Calendar Events support custom attributes ensuring lots of flexibility.
- Calendar block supports lightbox for displaying custom attributes.
- Any calendar block can display events from any or all calendars on the site.
- Uses concrete5's topics for calendar categorization
- Calendar Events can use a global calendar color, or display colors based on the categories they're in.
- Events can be marked as featured, and a calendar can be set to show only featured events.
- Event List Block displays an upcoming list of events, with filtering and pagination functionality.
- Multilingual support