NOTE - This add-on handles donations in $USD by credit card from within the United States. Other currencies and locations are not supported.
● Once you have installed the Donate Ease, navigate to the dashboard to begin module configuration.
● You can also navigate by using the links in the side bar.
2. Add Settings
● Click "Settings" to input your Authorize.net Login Id and Transaction Key.
○ For the "Authorize.net Login ID and Authorize.net Transaction Key", you will first need to register your account with the Authorize.net.
● After registering in the Authorize.net, you can get your Login ID and Transaction Key.
● Fill out the required fields (indicated by an asterisk*).
● Click "Submit" to save your settings.
● Click "Cancel" to return to dashboard.
3. Add Configurations
● Click "Configurations" to add/edit Fundraisers.
● To add a new fundraiser, enter the name in the fund name field and press "Add" to save.
● To edit an existing fund name:
○ Click “edit”
○ Update the fund name or status.
○ Click "update" to save changes.
○ Click on "cancel" to discard any changes.
● To Delete an existing fundraiser:
○ Click “delete”.
○ NOTE: "Delete" button only appears when no transactions are associated with that fund.
4. Transaction Listing (for One-Time Donation transactions)
● Transactions made under the "One-time Donation" will list here.
● Fill the optional fields and Click "Search" to find your one-time donation transactions.
● Click "Export" for exporting "One-time donation" type transactions.
5. Automatic Recurring Billings Listing
● "Simple Recurring" and "Advanced Recurring" transactions will list here.
● Fill the optional fields and Click "Search" to find your "Simple Recurring" and "Advanced Recurring" transactions.
● Click "Export" for exporting "Simple Recurring" and "Advanced Recurring" type transaction.
6. Editing a Recurring Billing Detail
● Click edit on listing page to load detail page.
● Update relevant content on the page.
● Click "Update" to save changes.
● Click "Back" to return to listing.
● Click "Cancel Recurrence Billing" for cancelling the subscription of your recurring billing.
7. Adding the Donation Block to a page
Click on any available block area.
Click "Add Block" from context menu.
Select the Donate Ease block from the optio ns [or simply drag & drop it on where you wish to place it].
8. Configuring the Donate Block
● You can configure the following items for each instance of the Donate Ease block:
○ Payment Options
○ Donation Amounts (including the option to enable “other” amount)
○ Which Funds to display
● For the "Payment options", choose one of the three options:
○ One-time Donation – Non-recurring, single donation
○ Simple Recurring – Displays a checkbox for the user to authorize a monthly recurring donation.
○ Advanced Recurring - Displays three fields to the user for selecting recurring payment options - Start date, Number of occurrences and Interval.
● “Donation Amounts” – Each amount you enter here will display as a button to the user, for easy selection.
● “Enable Other Amount” will display a text field to the user to input a different amount than what is shown on the buttons.
● Use this tab to control which fund(s) you want to display to the user.
○ If you want to display all ACTIVE funds, click on “Select All” button.
○ If multiple/all funds are selected, a dropdown will appear to the user with those options.
○ If you wish to display a single fund (in place of a dropdown), simple select a single checkbox.
● After configuring Payment Options, Amount and Fund, click on "Save.”
(Note: After full setup, you will need to make a test donation to confirm your Authorize.net credentials are correct.)