Excellent. I end up using this on most projects. Never any issues :)
dsEventCalendar PRO is simple add on to create calendar with events and display it on page as block.
Calendar based on http://fullcalendar.io/
* multiview in calendar (month, day, week)
* multiday events
* start and end time for one day event
* easy manage for events
* pretty modal with event details
* settings - you can set language ; date format
* types - you can define type of event with color (it will display in calendar)
* RECURRING EVENTS ! (also exclude dates from recurring)
* support Google Calendar (read instruction)
* list view for incoming events
* easy way to copy and remove many events
* color type of event in modal
* description of event is HTML (you can colorize text, add images and more)
Addon is not compatible with Concrete 188.8.131.52
First, go to dashboard and add calendar in "Add / edit calendar" . After that you can create new event in "Add / edit event" connected with new added calendar (choose from select).
If you did this, go to page and add new block called "Event Calendar" and select calendar.
My addon make problem with Automatic Email Obfuscator .
It change email and Google Calendar doesn't work.
Also if you use in description it may crash.