To add a gallery to a page
- Drop the Easy gallery into a area of your page
- Once added you will see a option bar and a big square below with two button on the center
- Click on the left button to add a file from your computer OR click on the right buttton to add a image from the filemanager
- You can also select a Fileset by clicking on the left button of the option bar and selecting the fileset you want.
- One image displayed, you can edit title or Description or other file properties
- Repeat actions from 3 to add how much file you want.
- Click on save Gallery to exit edit mode of the gallery and saving.
1 - Drop the addon
File Manager Button
- Lightbox (Choose between a normal or a full screen lightbox)
- Number of Columns (From 2 to 6)
- Display Title in Gallery Yes No (On some Templates)
- Display Description in Gallery Yes No (On some Templates)
- Display Title in Lightbox Yes No
- Display Description in Lightbox (Only with full screen) Yes No
- Preload full image Yes No