Having a single way to authenticate can help save your business time and money as well as eliminate the annoyance of having to maintain numerous accounts for any given individual in a company. The ExchangeCore LDAP package for concrete5 aims to meet that need in environments that have an LDAP server available.
- Supports Active Directory and OpenLDAP (and any other directory systems which comply to the LDAP version 3 standards)
- Supports LDAPS and StartTLS
- Supports group mapping, allowing you to link LDAP security groups to Concrete5 groups that already exist (nested groups are supported)
- Supports multiple LDAP directories
- Supports multiple server configuration for high availability / directory server failover
- Automatically creates concrete5 users on LDAP login
- Automatically updates users' concrete5 groups based on group mappings when a user logs on
- A synchronization job is available to synchronize all of your ldap users with concrete5 without having to wait for each one to log in before they show up in the system
- concrete5 version 5.7.4 or higher
- PHP 5.4 is a minimum requirement for this package
- The PHP LDAP extension must be installed and enabled on your web server
- Knowledge of your LDAP environment (Servers, Directory Structure, etc)
- LDAPS / StartTLS configurations may require additional server configuration. Full access on your server may be required to make these configuration changes (I.E. shared hosting accounts may be unable to support these features)
- Documentation for this package is available at https://docs.exchangecore.com/c5ldap/release/
- Due to the dramatic differences in directory structure we are unable to provide support for instance specific directory configuration as part of this package's support agreement. Should you need additional assistance determining your directory configuration we can assist at additional cost.
- If you have questions about the functionality of the package or any of its features, please feel free to open a pre-sales ticket on the concrete5 package page or send an email to [email protected].
- If you are having problems getting the plugin to work, please open a support ticket via the concrete5 package page or by emailing [email protected].