Exit Intent is a technology that monitors mouse movements of website visitors and detects when a visitor is likely to leave the website without doing anything else, such as making a purchase or filling out a form. To reduce the number of lost potential conversions, a popup is displayed just as the user moves their cursor above the top of the browser window.
It is essentially a last-minute call-to-action (CTA) that is intended to encourage the visitor to do something, thus retaining a potential lead or conversion.
- Easy-to-use front-end block that can be put anywhere!
- Easy configuration
- Inline preview of content while in edit mode
- Three types of content: basic content, image with link, or video
- Fluid / responsive design
- Design options
- Support for mobile devices
- Works on 220.127.116.11 and up!
- A dozen animation effects with option for random selection from 40+ effects
- Option to set popup to display only once after closing
- Display frequency - set to always, per session, or a pre-defined amount of time
- Delay amount of time before exit intent is displayed
- Specify amount of time before popup is displayed on mobile devices after the page is touched
- Basic - Create custom content
- Image with link - Display just an image with an optional internal or external link
- Video - YouTube or Vimeo
- Customize border thickness, color, and style
- Customize popup width and max width
- Customize content background
Only one Exit Intent block should be added per page! You could place it within a global area to make it appear on every page automatically.