This extension for the Bitter Shop System synchronizes your articles with eBay in form of fixed price offers. Changes will be automatically updated on eBay.
Important notice: Due to the automatic advertising of the products in the production company, eBay fees will be charged! The amount of the fees depends on your sales tariff. Therefore, be sure to test the connection first in the test environment (sandbox mode).
The package is only suitable for users with the necessary technical know-how.
In case you are one of those technically less experienced users, do not hesitate to contact me. I also offer chargeable remote support for the setting.
Click on the Video to see how it works.
The instructions below explain how to associate your page with eBay in 19 steps and sync your products automatically.
- Install the package
- Navigate to the Dashboard page „Bitter Shop System > Products“
- Click on Product you want to prepare for the Google export
- Once you are in the edit mode of the product, click the "Edit" button at the top of the toolbar.
- Select a category.
- Enter all other values. (Note: If you do not have an EAN number, enter “Does not apply” where required.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 for all products you want to export.
- Sign in into https://developer.ebay.com/
- For the production environment, link the account to your eBay merchant account.
- For the test environment, you also need to link the account. For that purpose you need to create a trial merchant account.
- Then copy the "Auth Token"
- Generate the "Application Keys" and copy the fields "App ID", "Dev ID" and "Cert ID"
- Then navigate to the Dashboard page "Bitter Shop System > Interfaces> Export" in your shop.
- Click on the "Edit" button in the "eBay" list entry
- Copy all the values listed above and fill in all other fields.
- If you have not done it yet, you'll need to enable canoic URLs for your page. Go to the Dashboard page "System & Settings> SEO & Statistics > URLs and Redirection"
- Make sure your page is accessible externally. Otherwise, eBay can not read the product feed.
- Now, when all settings have been made you can start the export. To do so, go to the Dashboard page “System Settings” > “Optimization” > “Automated Jobs” and at “Export Products” click on the “Run” button. (Note: It is recommended to create a CRONJOB for this task).
- Congratulations. You have finally made it. Your products are now constantly syncronised with the eBay Marketplace
If errors occur, you will find detailed error reports in the concrete5 log under "Reports > Logs"
Image upload in sandbox mode is not working.
Have you already seen my other add-ons? Click here for more information.
See more of my addons