Below are some case examples of how EZ Product may be used.
Case 1: Product with Option-Based Pricing
Sell a product that has different prices for each custom option.
- Small Pizza = $5.99
- Medium Pizza = $7.99
- Large Pizza = $9.99
- Using the EZ Product block, go to 'Options' tab
- Enable 'Option Sets'
- On Set 1, enable 'Price per option'
- Enter price for each option
- Save block, and a dropdown option with prices should appear in place of default price
Case 2: Automatically Apply Discount for Specific Amount of Time
Use automation to pre-define when a discount is applied to a product.
- Discount is applied only during a specific date range
- Discount rate of 10%, with additional 5% off per additional item
- Using the EZ Product block, go to 'Setup' tab
- Under the 'Discounts' tab, select 'Rate', and enter desired data
- Go to 'Settings' tab, then select 'Automation' tab
- Under 'Sale Automation', select 'Date range'
- Select a start and end date for the sale; save block
Case 3: Set Up Payment Plan
If you have a big ticket (very expensive) item, and would like to offer a payment plan, use EZ Subscribe!
- Set up plan for item totaling $1000
- 4 payments of $250
- Billed monthly
- Set base price to $250
- Set 'Type' to 'Monthly'
- Set duration value to 1
- Set Trial 1 to "Months", Trial Duration to 1, and price to 250
- Enable recursive payments, and set number of recurring times to 3