Perfect for creating a form that allows users to download files upon form submission. It also allows you to map your form fields to MailChimp so that you can get MailChimp subscriptions directly through your regular form.
- Integrated with MailChimp API 3.0. (Please note: MailChimp is optional. The other features of this add-on still work without your MailChimp account details.)
- Let your users download files upon form submission. Also has option to turn this off.
- Send a copy of confirmation email to the sender with file download links.
- Get MailChimp subscriptions directly through your regular form.
- Options to show/hide opt-in checkbox on the form.
- Display MailChimp error messages (while setting up the form) with links to MailChimp’s Knowledge Base error pages.
- When user subscription encounters issues on MailChimp, the add-on sends MailChimp’s error messages (along with a link to Knowledge Base error page) to admin’s notification email for troubleshooting.
- Successful subscription is notified to the sender and receiver through emails.
- Separate template files, for sender and receiver notification emails, that can also be customised if you have basic PHP and HTML skills.
This add-on is very easy to use. Please also refer to Screenshots, Live Demo and Documentation.