What can it do?
That's easy! You can create forms and the mails that are submitted. So no more hardcoded templates, only easy WYSIWYG mail creation.
All submissions will be logged and saved in C5 Dashboard.
- Available default elements:
- Single text
- Selectbox (single, multi)
- Available advanced elements:
- Email Address
- Website (URL)
- Date (datepicker, input, select)
- Time (timepicker, input, select)
- Available Static text and HTML:
- Content (WYSIWYG)
- Heading (h1 - h6)
- Horizontal rule
- Paragraph (p, div, etc...)
- More features for the elements
- "Other" option
Selectionboxes, checkboxes and radiobuttons can be expanded with "other" option, which opens a textfield or textarea.
- Minimum and maximum values
Fields can handle minimum and maximum values, characters or selections.Count words, characters or selections.
Email Addresses, URL can ask for comfirmation. So another field is added just to confirm the first input.
- Default value(s)
- Mask your element
You can add masks to some fields, so the input is forced to be the same on every submission. Some fields like phonenumber have pre-defined masks.
- Format elements
Determine the format of the values (datepicker, timepicker)
- Change appearance of field
In some cases you can deside the appearance of the field
- Custom classes to form and elements
- Easy sorting form elements (drag/drop)
- Duplicate elements
- Create custom e-mails
- Page selector and filemanager for creating mails
When creating a mail you can use the best of C5 features!
- Easy intergration of elements and submitted values into mails
- Set sender (custom or submitted value)
- Set recipient (custom or submitted value)
- Duplicate mails
- Buttons and Captcha
Buttons can be managed in the form properties. You can label the submit-button and set the captcha label.
- Ajax validation of the form and ajax submit
- After submission you can redirect the submitter to a page or show a message to the submitter. Both options are available!
- Capture browser / screen information
Capture some more details from the submitter. Browser, Platform and Screenresolution.
- Duplicating forms
Duplicate already created forms with one click!