[bug] Records don't delete in some casesBrowser Info Environment
Since the first record doesn't exactly work with the new form, I tried to delete it. It gives me no error when I try to delete it, but deleting it doesn't seem to actually remove it. Telling it again to delete it does not seem to work either.
Seems like a bug to me.
I tested this on the Formify demo site and am able to replicate. The demo is running a slightly older version Formify and when I tested it on the latest version of Formify it seemed to work fine.
I've now uploaded the latest version of Formify to the demo site. Give it a shot and let me know if you still have problems.