Free simple File List block add-on
Minimum required (verified) version of C5 - 8.3.2!
- Intuitive setup
- Select to show files from either File Manager file folder, file set or server folder*
- Very basic, very simple, minimum styling
- English and Russian
- Responsive design
- Verified to work with C5 8.3.2 - 8.5.4
- Open source license GPL v3
*For the server folder file listing your files must be uploaded into a folder located in /application/files/ and the folder must be readable.
In order for a non Administrator user having rights to edit the site to add the File List block, the user must be added to the Search File Folder permissions in the Dashboard > System & Settings > Files > File Manager Permissions, then Search File Folder > Included > Add > add user or group > Save > Save.
How to install
1. Unzip add-on file in your site's packages/ folder
2. Login to your site as an administrator
3. Find "Add Functionality" page in Dashboard
4. Find this package in list of packages Awaiting installation
5. Click "Install" button