Free simple Link Blink block add-on
Minimum required (verified) version of C5 - 8.3.2!
- Intuitive setup
- Very basic, very simple
- Build link with non-blinking string + blinking string + Font Awesome symbol
- English and Russian
- Responsive design
- Verified to work with C5 8.3.2 - 8.5.0
- Open source license GPL v3
How to install
1. Unzip add-on file in your site's packages/ folder
2. Login to your site as an administrator
3. Find "Add Functionality" page in Dashboard
4. Find this package in list of packages Awaiting installation
5. Click "Install" button
- Site Page to Go to is optional. If left empty, block's current page will be used.
- Page Element ID is where the link takes you on the page and smoothly scrolls to.
- Non-Blinking String will be shown in site's default color, it's optional.
- Blinking String will be shown in the two selected colors (on/off), it's optional.
- Blinking Symbol is a Font Awesome icon, it's optional.
- Although Non-Blinking String, Blinking String and Blinking Symbol are optional on their own, at least one of them is required to show link's text.