Front End File UploaderBrowser Info Environment
So, to get you started, there are 3 functional areas to circumvent.
1. Who can see and click the FEFU icon
2. Access to the FEFU popup
3. Saving the uploaded file.
1. The library JlFrontendAccess function confirm_access. You can short circuit this to return true so anyone has access.
2. Without digging in deeper, I think (not sure) this is covered by (1), so again by short-circuiting the check in library JlFrontendAccess.
3. This is the difficult part. when a file is uploaded, it needs user to own it. In FEFU as it stands, that is already take care of because a user is already logged in and validated by 1 and 2. You will need to modify either the tool do_the_upload or the library JlUplaodAndImport to make the concrete5 request think a user is logged in and can be the owner of the file. Its not something I have ever done, but if you search back through the forums ( a few years ago) @mkly posted some notes on how to run a job while pretending a user was logged in. Perhaps a similar trick could be used here to provide a user to own the file. If you do that, I suggest creating a user with minimal access just for this purpose. Don't pretend to be an admin or super admin!
Good luck and pleas post back how you get on. I am curious. But obviously I cant get involved any further than I have already done.