- Fix cookie consent check. Formerly this only worked based on the session cookie. Now it also inspects the cookieconsent_status cookie.
- Fix saving the Cookie settings. In higher versions of concrete5, a 'Call to a member function get() on null' error occurred.
- Fix redirect to first child pages.
- Add compatibility changes for 8.5.x due to changes in the Logger.
- Change minimum version required to 8.4.4 to make it easier to apply changes without risking backward compatibility issues.
- Add remark about storing form submissions on cleanup page.
- Various code improvements (changing deprecated calls, replacing facades, etc).
- When a user is deleted, associated logs might also be deleted. This version fixes 3 queries in that event.
- Use Filesystem class to 'unlink' a file, to fix linter error.
- Add redirect setting for Welcome page to improve privacy.
- Add settings to control connections to concrete5.org.
- Use help-blocks to improve UI.
- Update database scan for 8.4.2 release. More tables are now GDPR compliant.
- Simplify package scan translations.
- UI improvements.
- Fix PHP warnings.
- Improve t-strings / translations.
(thanks @mlocati for his suggestions)
- Improve t-strings / translations.
- Disable flex for compliance buttons in cookie bar. This fixes an issue with text overflow for longer custom texts.
- Fix bug that cookie texts couldn't be translated if they were using the default texts.
- Fix a bug in 8.2.1 where the cookie script conflicted with the sitemap.
- Fix a small boolean bug when disabling the cookie consent.
- Fix bug that consent route was incorrect on installations loaded from a sub directory.
- Make deleting associated files disabled by default.
- Don't toggle the setting depending on automated job.
- Add settings to also remove associated files from express form submissions.
- Make "Opt-in" the default compliant type.
- Add a route to 'reset' the cookie status.
- Move Express Forms settings to Cleanup > Express Forms page.
- Add Cleanup > Legacy Forms page.
- Add an automated job to automatically remove legacy form submissions.
- Whitelist GDPR block to request data transfer.
- Add help text about translating to cookie settings page.
- Add setting to keep Form Entries for x-days before deleting them.
- Add review notification.
- Add install notes.
- Translation fixes.
- Delete data transfer files (if they exist) if a user is deleted.
- Add Settings page under Data Transfer.
- Move Data Transfer related settings to dedicated page.
- Add setting to install/uninstall a 'GDPR - Data Transfer Request' block. By default it's not installed to keep installations clean.
- Make opt-in cookie consent the default.
- Add GdprDataTransferRequests table / entity.
- Add GdprDataTransferFiles table / entity.
- Show data transfer requests on Data Transfer Requests page.
- Add 'Process data transfer requests' automated job.
- Build zip file with user data.
- Add on_gdpr_data_transfer_request and on_gdpr_process_data_transfer_request events.
- Create a Data Transfer Request if the on_gdpr_data_transfer_request event is fired.
- Improve warning when no blocks, packages, or database tables have been found in a scan.
- Change the 'opt-in' cookie consent: display 'Decline' and 'Allow' buttons instead of 'Dismiss' and 'Allow' buttons.
- Add 'Data Transfer' page.
- Add 'Data Transfer > Requests' page.
- Translation fixes.
- Fix page installation bug.
- Add setting that could install a job that removes Express form entries.
- Use 'add-on' instead of 'package'. Also rename single page to 'Add-ons'.
- Update help text on Scan > Blocks page.
- Fix to prevent false-positives for mail() function scan.
- Make sure Finder object isn't reused, otherwise internal state is not reset.
- Fix regular expression bug for block mail scan.
- Scan directories (application/blocks and package_handle/blocks) for view files that contain:
- a <form> tag
- the mail() function
Blocks that contain those strings, will be displayed on the Scan > Blocks page.
- Add check for "Log Database Queries".
- Don't load cookie consent on login page.
- Move 'Send Email' button to form-actions wrapper.
- Add more information for certain core database tables that have uIDs in it.
- Whitelist certain database tables (e.g. MailImporters, as it's a false-positive).
- Use a separate CookieServiceProvider.
- Make sure the cookie assets are loaded when full page caching is enabled.
- Don't load cookie consent assets if consent has been given.
- Improve help text on Cookies > Consent page.
- Do not show cookie consent in AJAX requests.
- Do not show cookie consent in dashboard area.
- Implement a cookie consent solution. (beta)
- Simplify / improve translations.
- Make sure the 'Users' table is marked as compliant because when a user is deleted, the
associated entity will be removed (which is stored in the Users table).
- Mark the 'Files' table as compliant, as the uID will be set to NULL when a user is deleted.
- Make it possible to change the 'status' of tables. (Tables scan)
- Add option to ignore / hide tables that have been marked as GDPR compliant. (Tables scan)
- Change "Core table" to "Default table", otherwise e.g. SearchIndex tables were not labelled OK.
- Check whether default tables are handled, meaning that user data is deleted when a user is deleted.
- Add option to ignore / hide blocks that have been marked as GDPR compliant. (Blocks scan)
- Change 'Comments' field to 'Notes'.
- Change caption to 'Mark as GDPR compliant on all pages'.
- Add foreign key to the block type in the GdprBlockScanStatus table.
- Make sure entries are removed when a block type is removed.
- Make it possible to change the 'status' of blocks on a page. (Blocks scan)
- Scan for non-default mail method as mails may be sent to an external mail server (e.g. Sendgrid).
- Scan for geoPlugin geo locator as it can send IP addresses to MaxMind.
- Add Bugsnag, Auto login, Mollie, Amazon S3, reCaptcha, Location Map, and Dealer Locator add-ons.
- Move packages array to a config file. (code cleanup)
- Approved by PRB.
- Fix https detection bug on Forge installs.
- Check if a tracking code is used.
- Fix double 'index.php' in link to block type.
- Make 'Show / Hide Settings' buttons blue / more apparent.
- Fix preview database table bug when using pagination.
- Check for a secure connection.
- Check for email log setting.
- Add setting to disable loading the concrete5 background on the login page.
- Add Scan > Overall page with general suggestions / scans.
- Fix icon in post install screen.
- Add Data Breach page.
- Add Data Breach > Notify Users page.
- Add help icon to post install screen to inform user about the help system.
- Add help to Checklist page.
- Move default database columns to package config.
- Improve help on Scan > Blocks page.
- Improve help on Scan > Tables page.
- Improve help on Scan > Packages page.
- Allow files to be reassigned to the super user.
- Add a page to search and remove Log entries.
- Sort Express Form submissions descending.
- Add a setting to disable tracking codes.
- Add dialog to preview the contents of a database table.
- Add page to remove Orphaned Files.
- Add Cleanup page.
- Add Cleanup > Express Forms page.
- Add functionality to clean up Express Form submissions.
- Add button to toggle settings for scan pages.
- Add block type handle under the name. (Scan > Blocks page)
- Use regex for table column matching.
- Simplify translations.
- Remove core_conversation_message from blocks.
- Combine columns in Table scan.
- Add help text to various columns on the Scan pages.
- Show number of records per table.
- Move help texts to dashboard help launcher.
- Move tables settings to Scan > Tables page.
- Move blocks settings to Scan > Blocks page.
- Move packages settings to Scan > Packages page.
- Add setting to ignore core tables.
- Add setting to ignore empty tables.
- Add setting to ignore core blocks.
- Use Block Type name instead of handle.
- Add package and block icons.
- Initial PRB submission.