- Let's not use the server side optimizers in case TinyPNG is configured and enabled.
- Add additional logging in case a thumbnail type cannot be found.
- Fix 'useLogger() on null' error, caused by unprocessed
queue messages from an earlier version of the add-on.
- Fix link to marketplace page to leave a review.
- Fix BC break of a core Logger class.
- Make sure PNGs are not skipped anymore if concrete5 version is >= 8.5.0a2.
This is now fixed: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/3999.
- Add a precheck to verify that either TinyPNG is configured
or that the server optimizers are installed.
- Remove pre-install checkbox.
- Improve the post-install dialog.
- Add tooltips to buttons on Settings pages.
- Move TinyPNG settings to their own page.
- Make sure TinyPNG credentials are checked before saving them.
- Improve handling TinyPNG exceptions e.g. in case the server couldn't
be reached or the credentials are invalid.
- Cache results of Optimized Images page in order to load the page faster.
- UI improvements; make optimized column more salient. Improve icons and tooltips.
- Limit number of files in datatable to 2000.
- Show number of files that are optimized on top of the page.
- Correctly remove cache files from optimized files table, in case the cache is flushed.
- Prevent having to reprocess thumbnails. Run the "Fill thumbnail database table" automated job first, to get the best results.
- Skip files that are empty or that don't exist anymore.
- Show the various skip reasons in the (i) icon.
- Fix bug that certain thumbnails were not optimized.
- Exclude files that are too big to process (configurable).
- Fix redundant code to determine the computed path.
- Store the 'type' of a processed file in the database.
- Refactor the handlers, to prevent duplicate code.
- Improve logging during processing.
- Fix SplFileInfo::isDot error in pkg upgrade.
- Make number of optimizations per month TinyPNG specific.
- Show if the limit is reached on the Automated Jobs page.
- Fix bug with legacy cache thumbnails.
- Add Date column to Optimized Images page.
- Add support for multiple local file storage locations.
- Store the thumbnailTypeHandle in the database.
- Use new package::config notation (and migrate old usage).
- Do not refresh thumbnails after optimizing an original file.
- Automatically remove entries in Optimized Images when a file is removed.
- Various code improvements (although still room for improvement...)
- Show number of TinyPNG compressions in the current month if the service is enabled and an API key is provided.
- Fix query error when clearing the cache and 'Clear cached thumbnails' is checked on.
- Code improvements.
- Improve query to get a list of files that need to be optimized. (huge performance win)
- Fix bug if job stopped unexpectedly and progressbar wasn't set on next run.
- Fix 'Call to a member function advance() on null' error when running the job manually.
- Bump minimum version required to 8.3.1 to improve the CLI mode of the automated job.
- Remove the 'image-optimizer-optimize' CLI command in favor of the 'c5:job image_optimizer' command.
- Add progress bar to automated job, when executed via CLI.
- Add $jSupportsQueue property for improved display on Automated Jobs page.
- Remove version compare condition in ThumbnailFileList.
- When flushing the cache, the cached images need to be deleted from the ImageOptimizerProcessedFiles table. There was a bug in the LIKE statement.
- Add an 'image-optimizer-optimize' CLI command with progress bar.
- Fix 'touch' bug that was creating temp files.
- Save original file size in database, because it'd be missing for thumbnails otherwise.
- Improve truncating / resetting all files.
Note: please do the add-on upgrade, otherwise the database columns won't be added.
Also, you might see some files that are now 0KB (original file size), this is only the case for
existing files. Please reset all files if you want the statistics to be renewed.
- Add 'Former' and 'Current' file size to Optimized Images page.
- Translation fixes.
- Show thumbs on Optimized Images page.
- Hook into thumbnail delete event. This will make sure that if thumbnails are deleted
the associated statistics are also removed. This e.g. applies to a thumbnail 'Rescan'.
The on_thumbnail_delete event will be available in the next 8.4.0 release.
- Improve speed for thumbnails and cache images. This will lead to smaller queues.
- Show total gained file size on Optimized Images page.
- Add "Automated Jobs" button to Optimized Images page.
- Link from Automated Job to Optimized Images page.
- Add review notification.
- Get rid of ImageOptimizerProcessedCachedFiles table.
- Combine entities and repositories for simplicity.
- Make sure path for static files is consistently stored.
- Skip PNG files if TinyPNG service is used, because concrete5 / Imagine
has a bug with transparent PNG-8 images.
- Add info column to optimized images table and display why files are skipped.
- Add install notes.
Note: This will flush statistics for all thumbnail and cache images.
This might lead to extra costs when you are using TinyPNG.
- Fix bug with cache images. The getThumbnail method also uses the modification date of a file.
We'll now reset the modification time after optimization, to prevent the creation of a new cache file.
- Move pages to Dashboard > Files > Image Optimizer.
- Make sure old page is deleted (if it exists).
- Improve settings page with better tooltips / styling.
- Fix compatibility issue with `isBuilt` column on 8.3.0 and lower.
- Add install notes.
- Add setting to include thumbnail images. (default=ON)
- Make sure images from /files/thumbnails are included.
- Add tooltip help texts to setting page.
- Add an extra warning to inform site owners that they need to install
or configure optimizers before running the job.
- Add link to FAQ when optimizer doesn't gain file size.
- Add "Don't optimize images bigger than ... KB" setting.
- Fix conditions for 'proc*' functions.
- Do not run local optimizers if 'proc_open' or 'proc_close' are not available.
- Fix 'Class log/exceptions does not exist' error on older v8 versions.
- Fix EventDispatcher issue on version 8.0. (the interface is not instantiable)
- Add 'Max number of optimizations per month' setting.
- Improve translations.
- Fix problem with Installer class.
- Upgrade to Symfony Process 3..8 (coming from 3.3.8).
- Catch exceptions while Processing items.
- Add TinyPNG support.
- Refactor code base.
- Fix Psr6Cache issue.
- Update icon.
- Use truncate to prevent high auto increment number when cache is clear often.
- Keep thumbnail records if 'thumbnails' are not removed during cache clear.
- Change how the total saved file size is calculated.
- Fix processing cache images that reside is a sub directory.
- Fixed compatibility issue with concrete5 v8.0 and v8.1.
- Fixed link in after_install dialog.
- Clear Flysystem cache during processing.
- Add 'post install' screen with links to settings and Automated Jobs.
- Fix empty checkboxes issue after 'Clear log processed files'.
- Approved by PRB
- Remove check for number of storage locations upon installations.
- Remove all dependencies except for Symfony Process.
- Remove PHP 7.x requirement.
- Add a check for a valid token on settings page.
- Add a success message on settings page.
- Add a check for the batch size to make sure it is at least 1.
- Add a button on the settings page to "Automated Jobs".
- Add a button to clear the log of processed files.
- Fix default settings upon installation.
- Fix total bytes of saved disk space bug.
- Upgrade to Symfony Process 3.3.8 (coming from 3.0).
- Retrieve total saved disk space from config value, because tables can be flushed.
Note: thanks for @JohnTheFish for extensive review.
- Update icon.
- Code cleanup as part of PRB review.
- Remove 'final' from entity classes.
- Fix bug saving file size reduction for file manager files.
- Fix die statement on single page
- Remove redundant closing label tag
- First submission