- Update icon.
- Use truncate to prevent high auto increment number when cache is clear often.
- Keep thumbnail records if 'thumbnails' are not removed during cache clear.
- Change how the total saved file size is calculated.
- Fix processing cache images that reside is a sub directory.
- Updated icon.
- Fixed compatibility issue with concrete5 v8.0 and v8.1.
- Fixed link in after_install dialog.
- Clear Flysystem cache during processing.
- Added 'post install' screen with links to settings and Automated Jobs.
- Fix empty checkboxes issue after 'Clear log processed files'.
- Approved by PRB
- Removed check for number of storage locations upon installations.
- Removed all dependencies except for Symfony Process.
- Removed PHP 7.x requirement.
- Added a check for a valid token on settings page.
- Added a success message on settings page.
- Added a check for the batch size to make sure it is at least 1.
- Added a button on the settings page to "Automated Jobs".
- Added a button to clear the log of processed files.
- Fixed default settings upon installation.
- Fixed total bytes of saved disk space bug.
- Upgraded to Symfony Process 3.3.8 (coming from 3.0).
- Retrieve total saved disk space from config value, because tables can be flushed.
Note: thanks for @JohnTheFish for extensive review.
- Updated icon.
- Code cleanup as part of PRB review.
- Removed 'final' from entity classes.
- Fixed bug saving file size reduction for filemanager files.
- Fixed die statement on single page
- Removed redundant closing label tag
- First submission