Magic Data Developer extends Magic Data with resources for developers.
- Symbols to show any information from your profile on concrete5.org.
- Symbols to show any information from any user profile on concrete5.org.
- Symbols to show addon and theme marketplace information from concrete5.org.
- Symbols to show showplace information from concrete5.org.
- Symbols for benchmarking and documentation of Magic Data expressions.
- Symbols to list blocks provided by packages.
- Blocks to show Magic Data symbol listings, documentation and the symbol tester on any page.
- Blocks to show Uber List plugin listings and documentation on any page.
- Integrates a symbol source view with the Magic Data help system, Syntax highlighted with Syntax Anywhere.
Lazy caching for instant response
To maximise responsiveness and minimise loading on concrete5.org, Magic Data Developer implements a lazy caching strategy for integrating marketplace data. This cache is independent of your site cache and is only refreshed when Magic Data Developer's cache management jobs are run.
See the documentation and have a look at my support pages for some examples of what you can do.
To use Magic Data Developer, as a minimum you will also need Magic Data and the free addons Magic Data Templates and Magic Data Symbols.
From version 1.5 this addon is compatible with php7. To update a site to php7 you will need to make core updates (at time of writing only on github and not released). You will also need to ensure that other addon packages are php7 compatible.
See more addons by JohntheFish.