Mainio Sync allows to sync content between different concrete5 instances (e.g. development, testing, staging and production) over the internet.
The add-on syncs content, e.g. everything you see on a page (as well as page types, global areas, associated files, multilingual sections, etc.). The codebases, concrete5 version, installed packages, custom blocks, and configurations need to be in the same state on both sides before using the add-on.
Terminology used in this documentation:
- Instance is a concrete5 installation on a machine capable of running concrete5.
- Local instance is the installation of the concrete5 website on the local/testing/staging machine where you are working on. For example, the development copy.
- Remote instance is the installation of the concrete5 website on another machine that you have access to via the internet. For example, staging and production copies.
- Push: sync data from the local instance to the remote instance.
- Pull: sync data from the remote instance to the local instance.
- Exporting end: the instance the data is being synced FROM.
- Importing end: the instance the data is being synced TO.
- Using the Add-on
- FAQ / Possible Issues
- Programming Tips
- Additional Information