Use thumbnails for files (mp3, swf,..)
- Go to Dashboard
- Go to Sitewide Settings > attribute : In the 'Image/File' row, make sure there is a tick in the "file" column. If there is no tick, add one and click SAVE.
- Go to File Manager > Attributes and create a new Image/File attribute.
- Enter "custom_thumbnail" as the handle, and whatever you want for title.
- Save It
- The attribute has been created! Now you need to associate the file :
- Go to File manager
- Pick an swf or mp3 file and select 'properties'
- The attribute name that you created should appear at the bottom of the list.
- Click on it and choose a file.
- Click on the pencil/pad icon at the end of the row to save your choice.
- Your file will now show with your thumbnail in multimedia box.