- Bug fix for PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Compatibility with Concrete5.7.4
- Added 'Author' and 'Approved By' standard page attribute filters.
- Updated 'Preview' so that it will no longer show anything if the user is not logged in.
- Fixed compatibility issues with c5.7.4
- Functionality to be able to extend Page List+ with custom attribute filters.
- Fixed Installation errors
- Customizing the pagination
- Fixed block settings that were not being saved: page location and hide current page
- Fixed bugs in the 'Topics' filter
- Added exact and partial matches for filtering by a Topic attribute
- Fixed bugs in the Page Selection
- Fixed bugs in the Filtering
- Fixed display showing/not showing a thumbnail
- Fixed Issue when relating results to keywords/content in areas
- Fixed issue when editing a Page List+ block in a stack
- Fixed the loading of the throbber image
- Added thumbnail Grid Block Template
- Updated the Page Selection to add 'in the current branch' and 'at the Parent Level'
- Fixed compatibility with concrete5 v184.108.40.206
- Fixed search Target URL in search
- Fixed RSS Feed functionality
- Fixed filter by Author
- Fixed bug in version number
- Added validation for RSS feed title and URL slug
- Fixed bug in 'Display Pages that are Located...'
- Fixed bug when using 'after' in date filters
- Fixed bug with RSS when saving
- Added Multi-Date compatibility (ProEvents)
- Fixed bug in the 'Show All' link
- Added new Date/Time filters: is last year, is this year, is next year, in last 12 months, in next 12 months
- Fixed bug in search when not showing all results on page load
- Fixed adding CSS to display pagination correctly
- Fixed bug that results in an empty page list
- Fixed bug in attribute filters
- Added Page Selector compatibility (for use with the Page Selector attribute package)
- Added Sortable attribute filters in the search tab. Drag and drop the checked boxes.
- Fixed custom sorting in concrete220.127.116.11
- Updated for PHP7 compatibility
- Fixed filters that were not showing on front-facing forms