Pagelist gallery is an enhanced pagelist block which acts as a gallery powered by Isotope js. You can add multiple instances of this block on a page. It's simple and easy to use especially if you're already familiar with the pagelist block and all its standard functionality.
Step by step guide for beginners
1. Install Pagelist gallery block
2. After installation, the Pagelist gallery block should appear on the block panel
3. Drag it to any area of your site (ideally the main or content area)
4. A user interface should pop-up with a lot of options which I will describe and explain below
5. When you have chosen the options you want, click save and you should see the pages displayed in an isotope format similar to the demo
Note: The Pagelist Gallery block will display the images used by the page's thumbnail attribute
After placing the Pagelist Gallery block on a page you might see items with the "no image" placeholder. Below are the steps to add images to those items.
Steps on how to add images to your Pagelist gallery items:
This addon will install attributes that will help you customise how the Pagelist gallery behave/displayed. See below:
**All these attributes will appear on all pages of your site.
Unlink Page Attribute:
It will remove the link icon when you hover over the Pagelist gallery item. This will leave only the lightbox feature.
External Link Attribute: Allows you to select an external url as the link to your Pagelist gallery item.
Thumbnail large Attribute: Choose a larger image to display when viewing on lightbox.
*Default (non-selected) - Shows the button link and lightbox button on image hover
*No Buttons - Displays images and the title but removes the buttons for lightbox and link. Title is now the link.