- Create a free Stripe account at https://stripe.com/
- After installing the add-on, visit the Payments with Stripe / Configuration page within you concrete5 dashboard.
- Complete the instructions listed on the dashboard page to enter API keys and configure the webhook
- Add one or more Payment with Stripe button blocks (categorized under the eCommerce blocks), entering in your product details and prices, as well as configuring your thank you pages.
- Test your transactions in test mode, using the card number of 4242 4242 4242 4242, and a valid expiry and CVC
- Further configure emails templates and notification settings on the Payments with Stripe /Email Settings dashboard page.
- When ready for go-live, activate your Stripe account via Stripe's Dashboard
- Enter into the configuraton page for the addon the live API keys, and configure a live wehook CVC, changing the trasnsaction mode to Live
- Ensure that your site is operating under https using an SSL certificate - at this point live transactions can take place
- Stripe's Checkout page can be customised with branding colours and logos, with the Branding Settings of Stripe's Dashboard
Important: version 1.3 and above of the add-on requires Stripe API version 2020-08-27 and later to be selected.
Please check the API version in use via your Stripe Dashboard