This add-on is compatible with Concrete 5.5, 5.6.
See this add-on in action: http://c5extras.com/add-ons/popup-pro/
It's so easy novices can use it. It's so powerful experts will love it.
Making a cool popup overlay is now easier than ever. This add-on allows you to turn any text or image into a link that will create an overlay (popup) to show content, videos, flash animations, photos and more.
It is jam-packed full of flexible options so you can configure it to do just about anything: create a single popup, gallery-style popup with multiple photos or videos, and even display the popup automatically as soon as the page loads.
Even better, you can optionally display a Twitter & Facebook social sharing link which allows your visitors to easily tell their friends about the text/photos/video on your website.
This add-on is essential on every Concrete5 site - you won't know how you lived without it!
- Easy to configure - no need to understand CSS or complex coding
- 13 different pop-up styles including: Simple content, iFrame, AJAX, Quicktime Movie, Flash Animation, Vimeo, YouTube and Photo.
- Able to pull in popup content locally from your website, or from an external 3rd party website.
- Play YouTube and Vimeo videos inside the popup
- Use text or an image from your File Manager as the link "anchor"
- Easily set a optional title and description for the popup ("title" appears above the popup, "description" appears at the bottom inside the popup)
- 6 different skins included (both light and dark)
- Configure the popup height and width (where available)
- Optionally display the popup automatically as soon as the page loads - ideal for newsletter subscription forms
- Gallery support - link multiple images or videos on the same page to create your own customer gallery. Users can navigate between images/videos without closing the popup
- Optionally display "tweet" and "like" buttons for integration with Twitter & Facebook. This is an excellent way for visitors to share content on your site with their friends and family.
- History support for forward/back navigation in your web browser. If a popup was open when you left the page, when return (using the "back" button) the popup will still be open.
- NEW (v1.3): alignment option to control how the anchor text/image is displayed (full width, inline, aligned left or aligned right)
- NEW (v1.3): support for absolute positioning on anchors (ideal for pins on interactive maps)
- NEW (v1.3): designers can add CSS classes on a block-by-block basis for high levels of formatting control for multiple popups on the same page.
- NEW (v1.3): Overlay a "play" graphic to give anchor images the impression they are a video. No fancy CSS required!
- NEW (v1.4): Fileset support added - you can view an entire gallery of photos from just 1 Popup Pro block. Also supports multiple blocks linked to different filesets on the same page.
- NEW (v1.5): Link to popup windows from OTHER blocks, such as the 'Content' for more flexible, advanced uses.
- NEW (v1.6): Automatic slideshow option when using multiple images
- NEW (v1.6): Optionally hide thumbnail images in gallery
- NEW (v1.6): Control the frequency of automatic popups: every time, once only, once per session, and several random frequencies
- NEW (v1.6.1): now supports easy WYSIWYG editor for direct content entry for simple popups
- Play a video without taking up lots of space on your page. Simply show a small thumbnail image that users click on to start the video playback (in the popup)
- Display more detailed content without waiting for a new page to load, and saving space on the current page.
- Display a newsletter registration form by utilising the option to automatically load the popup on page load.
- Display important news or a notification, again with the automatic popup option.
- Create a flexible photo gallery with several photos scattered around the page, but the user can navigate from photo to photo within the popup.
- Create a simple photo gallery from just 1 single anchor (image or text).
If you want to show formatted text or a form inside your popup, simply follow these steps:
- Add a new page to your website and hide it from the navigation menu (use the "exclude from nav" custom attribute)
- Install and apply The Void theme (free) to this new page (not to your whole site). Yep, it works with 5.5.x.
- Add any content or forms you wish to display.
- On the page where you want to display the popup, add a Popup Pro block and choose the "iFrame (same site)" popup style and select the newly created page. Configure any other options for your popup (such as height & width).
Presto! You have a cool popup with easily configurable content.
Check out more of our quality Concrete5 add-ons at our website and follow us on Twitter for exclusive discounts.