Provide a convenient button or link directly on a page to run a concrete5 job.
As a site administrator you can keep control of the dashboard and even the edit mode of pages, while allowing selected users to run selected jobs.
- Give site editors immediate access to cache clearing via Cache Vac.
- Give site editors immediate access to remove old page versions.
- Remind yourself to make regular backups by placing a private button to run Backup Job or Backup Voodoo in your global header.
- Add a button to rebuild the Sitemap or Search Index to your blog page.
- Where addons use jobs to pre-load and refresh data, you can now run those jobs directly from the pages where the data is used.
- Create a stack with your own personal job execution toolbar.
- Save a few mouse clicks for any job you need to regularly run manually.
- Run queueable jobs
Please read the documentation for more details.
See more addons by JohntheFish