This add-on lets you search for text occurrences in your database and files.
Searching the database
- Searches your whole database for a certain text!
- Include / Exclude certain database tables.
- Highlights the searched word.
- Shows the table and table ids if the text has been found.
- Open the corresponding database record in a popup.
Searching (local) files
- Searches all your files for a certain text!
- Exclude certain directories, e.g. 'concrete'.
- Filter by file type, e.g. PHP files.
- Option to also search in file contents.
This add-on may help you to become GDPR compliant. Search for email addresses, names, identification numbers, etc. and see what's saved in your database or files. Of course you don't want to store user data if it's not used anymore!
In case you've pushed your database to production, and still see 'development' content, e.g. links to 'localhost', you may want to search your database and files to see if it's stored there. If it's not, you can cross that off your list.
- concrete5 8.3.1+
- PHP 5.6+
See all add-ons from A3020