Version 1.2.0 - November 15, 2012
- Fixed spurious 'not object' and 'no method' errors (Thanks JohntheFish!)
- Fixed formatting of stack selection window (now 5.6+ compatible)
- Added randomization message to stack display in edit mode.
Version 1.12 - June 21, 2012
- Fixed an issue where a stack would display even when using a blank view template. Stacks will now render in custom templates properly.
Version 1.1 - April 27, 2012
- Fixed an issue when a reference stack was deleted or when the block was inserted into a stack and referenced itself. The block will no display an error message rather than crashing.
Version 1.0 - April 25, 2012
- Fixed an issue where a reference to a deleted/invalid stack would prevent the form helper from loading. Deleted stacks now no longer display in the form and reference will be removed when the stack is updated. In the view, if a deleted stack is reference nothing is displayed.
- Corrected a CSS class typo
Version 0.9 - April 20, 2012