Does the trick and it's free
Only a little problem with LINK IMAGE and Internet Explorer 10 ( with Chrome , Firefox , Safari it's all ok ).
Great, Stable Slider! 10star!!!
The only problem is the slide and box effects are not working on safari (works on firefox, puffin, and chrome did not check IE)
Easy to handle
Excellent slider with easily edited css and themes
Excellent Image Slider
One thing I need to try out and hope it works, would it possible to make the description area accept html? Just like this textarea I typed this message on. I need to reposition the whole caption so I can display a full intro with paragraphs on each slide. Client needs the area updatable so I thought maybe if I can have that I could control the output via CSS.
Thanks in advance.
usefull all around
Maybe little areas for improvement:
- When I updated from the previous to the 1.0.3 version, I lost my adjustments. Please keep userdefined CSS in place (and working... if possible).
- Search the CSS subdirs for user css, so that the user does not need to add them to the code manually.
- JS / css: Hover does not show the navigation arrows in my adjusted css theme anymore even though I only removed the shadow and - of course - copied it to a new name.
Still: This will be the first slider I will be looking at when I need one (now and in the future again)! Thanks a lot.
Two possible improvements imho:
- Make it work with file sets instead of individual files
- Change the "Control Nav" option text into something more intuitive like "Nav bullets" or similar, that would indicate what exactly is enabled or disabled
No biggies either of them though, so cheers for the super-super work!