Whale Page List+ available options:
- Box: It shows the page list in a nice box with a header.
- Grid: It shows the page list in Columns, with an image and description. To add these page attributes go to page properties, enter page description and page thumbnail attributes.
- List: It shows the page list in Columns, with an image and description. To add these page attribute go to page properties, enter page description and page thumbnail attributes.
- Presets: Ready to use settings, designed for user convenience. WPLP comes with over 20 presets, but you can define more presets in the block controller. To see how to add these presets, look at the end of this documentation.
- Box Title
- Header gradient: Add gradient effect to box header.
- Bullet: Bullet list icon at every row. To see how to add more icons, look at the end of this documentation.
- Box shadow
- Box round top
- Box round bottom
- Border width
- Divider height
- Header font color
- Header background color
- List font color
- List bg color
- Box border color
- Divider color
- Columns: Number of columns, used for Grid layout
- Thumb Style: If you selected an image for the page, it's how you want it to look like.
- Link Read More: Insert this text and link it to Item URL at the end of the description. Leave it blank if you do not need this.
Adding new presets:
At block controller, there is a setPresets() method, all presets defined there as an array.
Adding new Bullet icon:
To add new bullets, add your icon to the 'css/box/img/', then add the icon name to the '$bullets' variable in the block controller.