Easy and simple to use
Just look at this link on your mobile device:http://dotawesome.isitvivid.com/cool/...
Would be really nice it it followed a standard 'collapsed' navigation on mobile to save space.
I have found that I am now trying to implement this myself to improve the UI/UX :(
Also, as this theme is now a few years old, it doesn't follow a "standard" collapsed navigation, as it wasn't really quite "standard" at the time. We may release an update to update the type of nav to a little more modern, but in either case, I don't think any of these things warrant 2 stars. Especially when you know by the demo the appearance everything will be.
Usually I do a lot of changes in the CSS. In this layout, I made only a few.
But, annoyances, Annoyances...
There are small bug and some thing could been have build better.
- Slider has background image that contains parts of the layer beneath (should be transparent)
- not responsive on a desktop browser until changes in css
- h4 bigger then h3 rather than define different css portion
- PHP errors here and there
- HTML source not nicely formatted
Just add an HTML Block with "<div class="ccm-spacer"></div>" and you have the same as the missing "HR block"
As I said, not serious issues for somebody knowing PHP and CSS, but a lot of small imperfections.
I will certainly use it more than once. I hope the quality will improve
- we don't believe a website should be responsive in the browser, but we're happy to let anyone know how to make those changes.
- The H4 is smaller in y-height than the H3. We didn't style h5/h6, because it would end up smaller than the body text.
- Really? Where? Did you ever write a support ticket about the errors? I don't think there's any PHP errors anywhere?
- HTML is METICULOUSLY formatted. as is the CSS.
Shoot me an email as to what can improve at [email protected], and we'll be happy to make these changes.
A nice adn good looking theme.. but. the HR block is missed!
Actually, this is a good and beautiful theme and it works well. I had in the begining few minor issues and they were resolved but later when i reportetd an issue which is " the HR block is missed" in my theme, i 've nothing heard back. so, still waiting...
Hopefully that i can re-rate my review soon
I like this theme.
I highly recommend it.
I love this theme!
Thanks for making my first experience working on a website an awesome one!
UPDATE 10/14/12: I just wanted to follow up here and say that Michael from Vivid gave me top-notch support after encountering a problem with an update. He promptly solved the problem and I could not recommend this theme more!
Great so far
Best theme I have tried
I did think $50 was a bit steep when I bought it but after I installed it I now think it's the bargain of the century. In particular the image slider and other included blocks really make this one of the best value themes on concrete5.org