Theme problemBrowser Info Environment
1. assign license to project that I'm working on.
2. find the Theme I want to install on the dashboard (under add functionality)
3. Download Theme
4. Install theme (do you want to replace files: yes)
5. 500 Internal Server Error :The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. (Using Godaddy, Plesk)
6. Refresh and see that the theme is installed, exit the dashboard, followed by some yelling because none of the sample content is there.
I see no option to install with sample content. where is the choice made and why can't I see it? Does it have anything to do with the 500 error (i'm thinking yes, but please, I'm a total noob and have searched all day for a fix before posting)? If so, I'm sure this has been covered, but I have had no luck finding a thread that answers this issue.
Thanks for any help :)
Ok, it took all day and I figured out how to increase the memory limit, lol, but to no avail. Still receive same error. I've tried both methods for increasing memory and neither has fixed the issue. I've even tried going higher to 512, but that didn't work either. I've attached the updated environment.
OK, I just wiped the server and started from scratch again, changed the memory limit both ways and tried the install again and this time no error msg and sample content is present. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
I have made pages.
If I reinstall, will I be able to recover work I have done?
One more thing, brand logo option is given in navigation but when I tick it , it is like shwon in the file.
What to do reinstall or any other method?
Awaiting for your immediate reply....
To add your logo please refer to the documentation that comes with the theme -https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/themes/equinox/theme-documenta...
I could put logo as per instruction but the location is not as per desire. please find attached the sheet showing desired location. What to do?
I tried pading and margin but it affect the entire navigation panel.