Welcome to 'foto-flex'
A truly unique and flexible theme including:
1. Five preset colour schemes with individual header fonts.
2. Over 40 customisable elements and 16 million colour combinations.
3. 4 custom blocks.
4. 12 custom templates.
5. Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
6. Designed primarily for photographers and artists, but could be used by anybody or any business.
The theme package is set up as a starter with a small amount of content and pages including images.
'foto-flex' is a fully responsive theme with five 'preset' colour schemes to choose from, four custom blocks and nine custom templates. Each colour scheme has it's own 'typeface' for headings. All 'preset' heading typefaces and colours can be interchanged with one another.
The site set up is fairly typical and fully functional. However nothing is set in stone and everything can be changed or modified.
NOTE: This theme package uses a 'content swap', so all previous content and files are cleared and replaced. However, the intended content and functionalility IS NOT installed because of a limitation the C5 import file system.
To get an idea of how your site could look like is to visit the demo site.
1. A ‘Lazyload’ script is included and interacts with all images, galleries and the feature block when used. This makes the aforementioned only show when in the browser viewport. This keeps bandwidth usage down and page speed up.
2. The five preset colours schemes and fonts for headings can be changed at the click of single button.
3. All images will automatically show a white border and subtle box shadow, browser allowing.
4. Anything can be edited and/or deleted.
5. The four custom blocks included should help you create a stunning website.
6. The ‘Foto Background Image’ block allows a large image to stretch full width and height responsively to the browser window.
7. The ‘Foto Lightbox’ block allows a single image to pop up.
8. The ‘Foto Feature’ block can be used in several ways to emphasise/promote pages or products with an option to link to an internal page.
9. The ‘Foto Gallery’ block is for image galleries using ‘Filesets’ and includes a few templates.
NOTE: For any issues, feedback (good or bad), suggestions for improvements/additional features you would like see, please post on the Support page.
For help with setup read the setup page on the theme 'doc/setup' page.
The 'Holy Grail' refers to a web page layout which has multiple, equal height columns that are defined with style sheets. More info about the ‘Holy Grail’ layout at wikipedia.
See 'About' page on the demo site.