Harbinger - Just for you!
After installing and activating Harbinger here are the steps you should take:
- For your sitewide autonav, select the custom template supplied called "Slicknav".
- Go to your theme page types and select the "Blog Entry" type. Click "Basic Details" and set the default page type to "Blog Entry". Other page types may be used but this one is especially created for this purpose.
Harbinger has elegant styling for even the most prosaic core blocks. You will find custom templates for many core blocks. Additionally, you can access custom styles in the "Custom Class" section of the "Design and Custom Template" menu.
To use the theme blog entry styling you need to set it up in "Page Types" mentioned above. This time click on "Output".
Blog post page
- Select "Blog Entry" page type
- In edit mode add the "Page Title" block to the themes page title area at the top. There are page templates available for this block. You might want to give them a look.
- In the main area add the composer control block.
- In the "Lead" area add the "Page Attribute" block. Select to output the page thumbnail and in the options area set the width and height to '9999' each. This will assure the image fits full width. This assumes your image is as large as the browser window which will vary.
- In the "Page Navigation" area at the bottom of the page install the "Next Previous" block. The template should auto assign to "Simple Edge to Edge" block template.
Blog Page List
There are nine different page templates currently provided that cover a spectrum of uses and looks. Some will require a page thumbnail on the target page. Some will look better without a description.
The footer doesn't contain any copyright or login function. Instead you can use these blocks which Harbinger was built for: