Form in a lightboxBrowser Info Environment
I wanted to know if it is easy (or possible?) to have a form block popping up in a Lightbox.
So when you click "Verzenden" (see screenshot) you get a basic form.
Is there something build in for this? How would you go about doing this?
Thanks in advance.
You could try this:
1. Create a new empty page. If you click on the Gear icon and choose Design, you can apply the "Blank" page template and the "Elemental" theme to that page, so it will not have a header or footer.
2. Add the form to the new page.
3. Go back to your homepage. In order to insert the link to open the form in a lightbox, you can use a Content block. When you insert the link, you have the option to open your form page in a lightbox.
Hope this helps,
Check the contact form athttp://grafoman.be/ (click on the "STEL UW VRAAG" button).
I've just checked the site. I think it's the page with the form that's loading slowly. If you visit that page directly, you'll see it takes about 4 seconds to load:
So I'd say it has nothing to do with the lightbox.
If you go to Dashboard -> Cache & Speed Settings, can you check all recommended caches are on?
Caching was already enabled. I used google's pagespeed insights (see screenshot for results):
- reaction time server has to be corrected?
- it also says something about jquery.js blocking the loading time
are you on a shared hosting? If so, it may be hard to improve the server time.
I've checked your site usinghttp://tools.pingdom.com/ and it seems the main reasons are the server response time and the main.less file (actually if you access this file directly, it takes pretty long to load:http://grafoman.be/ccm/system/css/page/154/main.less).... That's why I thought maybe caching was not enabled, since the server seems to be compiling the main.less file every time.
Can you double check the "Theme CSS Cache" is on (that's the one that should be caching the less files).
Hope this helps!
Theme Css cache is on. Seems like it's gonna be a mystery unsolved on this one :)
If you ever have the time, it would be interesting to test the website in a different server to see if it's a server issue.