Medieval Theme is an elegant and clean theme.
It is excellent for restaurants, bed and breakfast and hotels.
This theme makes it easy to create a website with a drop down menu, various page layouts and more.
Also compatible with concrete5 version 5.5
- Built using HTML5 and CSS3.
- 13 different Page Types / Layouts: (Home, Full, Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar, Two Sidebar, Two Left Sidebar, Two Right Sidebar, Two Column, Three Column, Four Column, Five Column, Six Column, Gallery).
- Drop Down Menu: Drop Down menu has a nice slide effect. You can add unlimited sub-levels.
- Gallery Page Type: Create a page (gallery page type) and insert all the images you want... The gallery will be created. In this page there will be an image Lightbox functionality.
- Slideshow: In the home there is a great slideshow. It is easy to create it... You have just to add an image and the slideshow will be created.
- Works in all major Browsers including Internet Explorer (version 6 is not supported). It is compatible also with iPad and iPhone.
- Classtodo: It is an invenction of the Medieval Theme's developer... It is the way to create great effects with the only hepl of some classes... For example if you want to make round-border of an image, you just have to go in Edit Page -> Click on the block -> Design -> CSS and write "border-radius-15".
- Auto-Buttons: You can create a button setting a class to the block which contains the link you want to convert into a button.
- Uses Google Web Fonts for typography.
- Also compatible with concrete5 version 5.5