Obsidian is a sleek, advanced theme with gradients, glow effects, and multiple custom templates. It is built completely in HTML5 and CSS3. It is excellent for professional portfolios, blogs, and small businesses sites.
Obsidian is also compatible with C5.5.x. Simplay make sure that the theme is installed (Dashboard menu > Extend Concrete5 > Install), then activate it as normal from the Themes section.
The Obsidian theme features:
• Four page templates: Full Width, Thin Column, Article, and Left Sidebar.
• Four custom templates for Auto-nav, Content, HTML, and Jereme's Tweetcrete block (for Twitter feeds, the Tweetcrete block is needed).
• Multiple text-editor styles that allow you to apply dynamic text gradients (via Dragon Interactive's Rainbows plug-in for jQuery), dynamic CSS3 gradient backgrounds, and text shadows.
• Extremely short on code, but big on design, functionality, and HTML5-style semantics. Great for search engines.
• Works in the latest versions of all major browsers, including Internet Explorer (version 6 is not supported, however).
• Installs three custom attributes for pages that allow you to display an Article Icon (for the Article page type), display an Article's page title and description (for the Article page type), and to turn on or off the bottom navigation bar (for any page type). Simply add these attributes when you are creating a new page for extra control.
For a working site using the Obsidian Theme, please visit my site: www.proteuscreative.com
Please be sure to visit the Known Issues page on the demo site for information such as browser compatibility and other should-know information for those interested in purchasing the theme.
I actively support this theme. Please contact me on the Concrete5 site (via my profile) or via email.